Yes, we know, the sizing… a nightmare when buying online!
Probably you’re asking yourself what’s your size, or if would be the same as in other brands. Maybe you’re afraid is too big for you.
That is a usual worry, but today we are going to explain how to know your ring size, so you can choose your favorite Nathnit’s ring without any trouble.
You will need:
- A strip of paper or a piece of thread
- Washable marker
- A ruler
OK, now, you’re set to go:
1. Choose the finger you are going to wear the ring (This is pretty important!)
2. Put a piece of tape on one end, and stick it to your finger.
3. Roll it on your finger, and then mark with the marker where it comes across the sticked end.
4. Measure the distance between both ends, that’s the perimeter.
5. To this measure, substract 40, and that’s it! That’s your size in Spain, ES column. You can now go to the sizing table to find out your correct size.
Anyway you can ask for special sizing in all Nathnit rings, you will just have to wait for a couple more days for shipping. We will be as fast as possible!!