Nathnit releases new image with the new lookbook of the 1618 Series
We have a new image! A new lookbook of the 1618 Series has been released this last week: it’s inspired by the Mediterranean and is an ode to the sea and the Mediterranean way of life. This new lookbook of the 1618 Series also includes the incorporation of six new pieces:
- Ines earrings, in sterling silver and 18K gold plated
- Natalia earrings, now in 18K gold plated and soon also in sterling silver
- Lucia earrings, in sterling silver, 18K gold plated, ruthenium and in rose gold plated
- Lola earrings, in sterling silver and 18K gold plated
- Inverse earrings, with the stone in rhodonite or malachite
- Natalia necklace, for now in sterling silver and soon also in 18K gold plated
Mediterranean tiles are present in all Mediterranean cultures: blue tiles are part of the Valencian culture and from Nathnit we wanted to capture them in the new lookbook of the 1618 Series. The importance of the Mediterranean is vital in the brand and through the tiles, the union of craftsmanship with the most modern production techniques, Nathnit wanted to show the most characteristic part of the brand: the 100% handmade pieces with the latest and most innovative product design methods. The union of the cobalt blue tile with the orange and orange branches create the perfect setting to photograph all of our jewels.
This new lookbook supposes a new fresh air for Nathnit: we will continue incorporating pieces to the 1618 Series and soon we will expand the shops where you can find the handmade pieces created by our designer & creator Natxa González.
Here you can see a gallery of all the new pieces of the 1618 Series, which you can buy right now on our website
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know all our news!