- We don’t have stock: when you make your online purchase you enter your measurements and we start to create your unique jewel. You can customize your purchase as much as you want or buy the pieces that we have in the catalog. Of course, they are all made to order, they are unique!
- You can choose two shipping methods: Correos or Correos Express if you want to enjoy your jewelry as soon as possible. Both modalities include the exclusive and personalized Nathnit packaging.
- Remember that each piece is handmade when the order arrives, so it takes a few days to do it and have it all ready.
- The orders usually arrive between 8 and 10 working days after making the purchase effective, but this dates can change. We will notify you when your purchase is ready to be sent.
- Nathnit ships worldwide. Below you will find further details on shipping costs for every shipping country.
- If you want to change the delivery address once your order has been placed, it is very important that you contact us immediately. Once your order has been dispatched, we will not be able to modify your shipping information for that specific order.
- For international orders, orders are passed through to international courier companies who take care of air transportation.
- As soon as your order is dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email from which you will be able to track your order. The courier company will contact you on the phone number that you gave during purchasing to inform you about the expected delivery date and time. In the event that you are not at the shipping address upon delivery, the courier company will also contact you in order to reschedule a second delivery attempt at your convenience.
- FREE SHIPPING
NON EU COUNTRIES
- Prices may vary depending on your region
Shipments to non-European Union countries may be eligible for customs taxes and additional fees. In all cases, these costs will be the responsibility of the buyer and will be settled at the given customs office. Nathnit is committed to taking care of all the required paperwork in order for the parcel to clear customs.
Nathnit is not responsible for any customs fees or duties incurred on international shipments outside the European Union as these are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Please check with your local customs office about rules and regulations that may apply to you.
A helpful link to calculate how much you will be charged for customs depending on your country is dutycalculator.com. Please note, however, even with these shipping methods, transit times may vary due to customs delays.
If you’re having trouble with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.